Hons revised examination schedule has been published on National university official website nu.ac.bd. on 3rd January 2020. And the same original notice is publish on this website nubd77.com. B.AD hons revised notice uploaded .the notice is available on below of this text let’s see the notice without delay..
Hons revised examination schedule has been published
All concerned are informed that, B.AD Hons 2019 4th year 8th semester exam will be held on given scheduled time. National university notify all colleges principles, students and related all which is controlled by national university. The original notice pdf file is now available on national university official website which link is given on top of this post please see first and visit.
All right reserved by national university for modifying any post which is published by national university authority on their website.
Some important information for the nu students which are given here please see this first.
- Admit card will available on national university website before starting the exams. and print the admit card and put a passport size photo on At the designated place with include principals signature and seal. please be checked.
- If seen any error in the admit card please contact your college authority and correction the admit card before starting the exam. students not be able to correction their admit card after starting the exam.
- Students not allowed on the exam without their admit card.
- National university requested to the all colleges principal to receive 500 hundred taka from students. and 75% taka should sent to the officer in charge of the examination center with Roll/REG number before starting exam of 2-3 days.
- And finally must be follow the health rules and maintain social distance for attend those exams.
For more national university post or updates like and follow the nu Facebook page and group. and regularly visit this website for latest update. For your convenience the Facebook page and group link is given below.
Facebook page link:
Facebook group link: