Hons examination Revised schedule related notice 2021 has been published on national university website on 10th January 2021. The notice is published on national university official website nu.ac.bd. And the same original notice is available on this website nubd77.com. The notice is given below lets see what’s happen with this notice..
All concerned are informed that B.AD Hons first year second semester examination Revised schedule relate notice has been published on 10th January 2021. all exam will be held by following this notice time. national university reserve the right to change this exam schedule Without showing cause. The exam will held on 2:00pm and the exam time is will be given on the question paper.
In this notice national university include some important information about the exam. All of those information are given on this post kindly see the. there are some of all given lets see it..
examination Revised schedule:
- 17-01-2021 – Sunday – Bangla 2 – subject code – 510309. this exam previous notice time is 19-03-2020.
- 19-01-2021 – Tuesday – English 2 – subject code – 510311 . this exam previous notice time is 22-02-2020.
- 21-01-2021 – Thursday – Education in Bangladesh – subject code – 510313. this exam previous notice time is 28-03-2020.
- 24-02-2021 – Sunday – Foundations of Education – subject code – 510315. this exam previous notice time is 25-03-2020.
- Exam admit card will available on national university website before 4/5 days of the exam. Include a passport size photo on the admit card to the selected area. and also include signature and seal and finally distribute the admit card.
- If seen any error in the admit card please fix it before the exam. any student not able to fix his admit card after the exams.
- Any students not to be allow to join those exams without admit card.
- Exam fee for per students 500 taka.
For get latest national university notices visit this website regularly and join the Facebook page and and the group. Those of links are given on below of this post.
Facebook page link: